What Is Webcasting & How Does it Work?
Determining if Live Webcasting Is a Smart Investment
From Consumer to Enterprise & Everything in Between
Lights! Camera! Connectivity!
Production Equipment, Hardware, & Software Requirements
The Webcasting Team
After the Show: Integrating On-Demand Content Delivery
Measuring Impact & Determining ROI
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Web Video Essentials: Live Video Streaming
Learn the basics of live video streaming for marketing, advertising, and communication. John Dudley provides live webcasting solutions for some of the world's leading brands and causes via his DC webcasting service. In this course, he shares his expertise with you. He covers solutions ranging from commonplace consumer technology to integrating professional video, sound, and back-end content delivery solutions. The goal of this course is to help you understand the wide range of streaming options available—including live, simulated live, and on-demand streaming—and help you make smart video production, IT, and CDN decisions.
- What webcasting is and what it's not
- Determining if live streaming is a good investment of time and resources
- Defining consumer, prosumer, and enterprise webcasting
- What's a CDN? The basics of content delivery networks
- Production equipment, hardware, and software
- Front- and back-end roles and responsibilities
- Integrating an on-demand content strategy
- Measuring impact: Using analytics to develop actionable insights for the future