What Tools I'll Demonstrate
Principles of Portrait Lighting
Making Soft Light
Five Lighting Patterns
Making & Finding Directional Light
Ten Portraits with One Light
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Photography: Ten Portraits with One Light
Learn to control light so you can make a great portrait any time and anywhere. This course covers essential lighting principles and strategies and shows how you can use just one light source to take dramatic portraits, business headshots, and family photos. Discover ten different styles that can be accomplished using only one light, and find out how to incorporate simple and inexpensive light-modification tools.
- Leveraging different types of light
- Finding the right light for the right mood or effect
- Taking portraits of business and family clients
- Making the camera and light work together
- Helping people look their best