What You Should Know Before Taking the class
Preparing Files for Animation
Animating Single Infographic Elements with After Effects
Fine Tuning Animation for Greater Impact
Creating 3D Infographics with Cinema 4D Lite
Creating Faster with Third Party Tools
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
After Effects: Animating Infographics
Learn how to animate infographics with Adobe After Effects! Many infographic elements begin life in applications like Illustrator, Photoshop, or PowerPoint. But these assets can be flat and boring; animation is what brings them to life. In this course, instructor Ian Robinson covers animating charts and graphs with shape layers, layer masks, and stroke and text animators. He also shows how to use expressions to link animation between different graphic elements, build dynamic camera moves, and create some animated 3D infographics with CINEMA 4D Lite. To finish things off, he'll look at some third-party tools such as Cinema Spice Charts & Graphs for After Effects and aescripts, which help speed up some of the techniques you learned earlier in the course.
- Preparing Illustrator and Photoshop charts and graphs for animation
- Separating flattened infographics into layers for animation
- Converting Illustrator files into shape layers for more detailed animation
- Animating and linking strokes with other graphic elements for more visual impact
- Converting 2D charts and graphs to 3D with CINEMA 4D Lite
- Timing animation to narration
- Using third-party tools to speed up the infographics workflow