Applying & Working with Transitions
Working with Effects & Transitions
Essential Third Party Plugins
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Premiere Pro: Better Transitions
Learn how to create better transitions by combining Premiere Pro's built-in transitions with filters and other effects, and then find out how to customize and save your results. In this course, Rich Harrington covers best practices for applying, refining, stacking, and saving transitions to produce more-creative, more-professional projects. This course focuses on how to master the existing Adobe Premiere Pro transitions as well as how to use top third-party solutions. Additionally, in-depth coverage is given to creating custom transitions such as blurs, flash frames, fades, gradient wipes, and more.
- Applying transitions between clips
- Positioning transitions in the Timeline
- Customizing default transitions
- Trimming shots
- Combining effects and transitions
- Creating a blur transition
- Creating and applying custom gradients
- Saving transition presets
- Working with third-party transition plugins like Red Giant and CoreMelt