What You Should Know Before Watching This Course
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Photoshop: Saving Time with Automation
Have you ever wished there was a faster way to perform routine tasks in Adobe Photoshop and Bridge? Recover time for more creative work and speed up your Photoshop workflow by automating Photoshop using actions and batch processing. Author Rich Harrington covers everyday batch-processing tasks, such as cropping and straightening a catalog of images to predefined dimensions, batch renaming files, and exporting creative assets like contact sheets and web galleries.
- Loading actions
- Creating a custom action
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts to actions
- Creating a droplet for an action
- Performing quick lens corrections
- Automating merging to HDR Pro
- Creating event-based scripts
- Working with layers more efficiently with actions