This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Terms & Technology
Video professionals: Get a clear understanding of just how graphics work in video projects. In this course, you can learn the requirements around resolution, color space, bit depth, aspect ratio, and file format for both raster- and vector-based video. Plus, discover how to prep files with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for use in a video workflow. Instructor Rich Harrington also covers the range of issues that can impact broadcast-safe graphics.
- When to use vector vs. raster graphics
- Working with high-dynamic-range images
- Choosing the right color space
- Understanding file extensions and file formats
- Maintaining broadcast-safe color and luminance levels
- Configuring Photoshop and Illustrator workspaces and preferences
- Using templates
- Building titles
- Sizing photos or logos
- Saving Photoshop and Illustrator files for video graphics