How Video Scopes Help You
The RGB Parade
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
DaVinci Resolve: Mastering Scopes
In this installment of DaVinci Resolve Guru, colorist Robbie Carman guides you through how to use video scopes in DaVinci Resolve to properly evaluate footage. But using scopes is not just about footage evaluation. This course will also explore how to use video scopes to guide your creative decisions and show why scopes are so important in helping overcome some of the limitations of the human visual system. Tune in and learn how to evaluate color, contrast, and skin tone; match shots; and develop repeatable color looks.
- Opening and configuring scopes
- Evaluating color, contrast, and balance with a waveform
- Evaluating skin tone and saturation with a vectorscope
- Using RGB Parade or the Histogram
- Matching shots using scopes
- Guiding look development with scopes